Privacy and Security Policy
CineFootageFX.com, LLC: Privacy and Security Policy
CineFootage, LLC (“UFOshots.com”) is always conscious and respectful of your privacy. We recognize the importance of protecting your personal information.
Always remember: CineFootage, LLC (“CineFootageFX.com”) will never ask for any personal information by email.
Last updated: 11 August 2010
If you have any further questions or comments, contact us using the Contact Us page.
The gathered information and how it is used.
We collect information about your visits to our site, such as your Internet service provider, browser type, operating system, pages accessed on our sites and the date and time of access to optimize your user experience and enhance your time spent with us online. We also receive information telling us from what site you linked to our site.
When you send us an email using the Contact Us page, we will retain the content of the email, your email address, and our response in order to handle any follow-up questions you may have. We also use this information to measure how effectively we address your concerns.
We retain your name, and may retain other personal information such as mailing address, email address or credit card number when appropriate. We may ask you to voluntarily provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experience with our services and products, and contact preferences. We may combine this information with information about you which we gather from other sources. We may use this information to forward information, customized to your interests.
If you have provided us with an email address, we may send you email messages related to your transactions with us.
How and when CineFootageFX.com shares personally identifiable information.
We may share with third parties anonymous, aggregated information about all our users.
Legislation regulations of several countries may require us to provide foreign and domestic government agencies with access to data you disclose to us.
We may disclose personally identifiable information to government authorities or to third parties pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process, to the extent we are required by law to do so.
How CineFootageFX.com complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA).
If a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian may email us, and we will remove the information and unsubscribe the child from any type of contact opportunities.
How to unsubscribe or change the way to be contacted for promotional purposes.
You may request to be removed from CineFootageFX.com informational and promotional email subscription lists or designate email preferences by logging in and visiting your Profile. If you have questions about removing your name from our subscription lists, you may contact us by using the Contact Us page.
Updating personal information such as an address.
We ask that you keep your information as up-to-date as possible so you may get the maximum benefit from CineFootageFX.com. To do so, go to your Profile to make the necessary changes.
Transfer of Data Abroad.
If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with CineFootageFX.com, you consent to such transfers.
Links to Third-Party Websites.
How personally identifiable information is protected.
For more information on how we secure your transactions, read our Security statement below.
Last updated: 09 September 2011
At CineFootageFX.com, we make your safety and security a top priority.
• We use firewall systems and intrusion detection software to prohibit unauthorized access to our systems.
• We protect the confidentiality of your data by encrypting sensitive information with 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This helps ensure that sensitive information can only be viewed by you and CineFootageFX.com.
• We build information security right into our systems and networks using internationally recognized security standards, regulations, and industry-based best practices.
• We require our employees to take information security awareness training and to apply this training to their job every day.
• Never share your user name, password, or security questions with anyone, and beware of suspicious e-mails or unsolicited phone calls asking for this information.
• Your login credentials are the keys you use to access your account information on our system. Do not write down or share your credentials with anyone.
• When you have been performing any transaction online, make sure that you use the Log Out button when you are finished. Then close your browser completely. This ensures that no one who uses the computer after you can see your information.
• Install and regularly update anti-virus and anti-spyware software. Perform frequent scans of your computer. Protect your computer with a firewall.
Contacting the Website.
If you have any questions about our Privacy and Security Policy, please contact us by email, regular mail or courier at:
|In the Americas:||In Europe/Asia:|
|Tel: +1 818 501 1500||Tel: +359 888 09 50 39|
|CineFootageFX, LLC||CineFootageFX, LLC|
|13412 Ventura Blvd. Suite 250||247 Botevgradsko Shosse Blvd.|
|Sherman Oaks, California 91423||1517 Sofia, Bulgaria|